Saturday, July 08, 2006

Touch and Go

As'Salaam wa Alaikum wa Rahamtullahi wa Barakatahu,

BismillahirRahmanirRahim,

Haven't been here in a while, and I apologize to those who've been checking in regularly. Hope you were patient with me. I won't be able to update this site as often or as regularly as I'd like, due to studies and preoccupation with my chosen profession as it's beginning to get a bit time consuming. However, Insh'Allah Rahman, with the support of My Sheykh, I'll be dropping by to share some things from time to time, which I feel may be beneficial to me and to you.

Jazak'Allah Khair to all those who've read and stopped by. Take care of yourselves, and your families, and one another as you yourself would like to be treated, and taken care of -as per the advice of the Holy Prophet(ASWS). Prophet(ASWS) is saying, 'Deen an-naseehat- Religion is advice'. Insh'Allah we will take the advice of the most beloved one and one day become beloved ones ourselves. It is a long road, but we have our guides, the Sheykhs, to rely on for support, Insh'Allah Rahman. And we wait for Mahdi (AS) to come, revive the sunnah once again , Insh'Allah. We must work to be with those who are with Him, always.

'Be with the Saliheen until Death comes to take you' - from the words of our Holy Prophet(ASWS). Insh'Allah, with support, we will endeavor to do just that. Ameen.

May Allah guide you to His presence through His Beloveds and forgive you, and guide me and forgive me. For the sake of His beloved Prophet(ASWS) and Sultan-ul Awliya and Sheykh Abdul-Kerim Effendi. Ameen.

Was'Salaam wa Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatahu


1 Comments:

At 3/02/2007 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter code